Hi guys !!
This is my go to mint chutney recipe and you’ll see this recipe quoted in a lot of my other recipes. This is a simple minimal ingredient chutney but is so delicious and goes really well with appetizers and can be used for salad dressings too. Give this one a try, it will surely become your favorite green chutney recipe. Its finger licking good 🙂
- 1 large bunch or 2 cups of mint leaves
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon anardana (dried pomegranate seeds)
- ½ tablespoon amchur (dry mango powder)
- ½ tablespoon sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 green chillies
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Add water if needed.