Today’s post is a refreshing and healthy salad which is perfect for the summers! Unlike other salads, this one is chatpata(tangy :)) and with an Indian twist. I’m using my Mint chutney recipe in the dressing which almost gives it a chaat like flavor. This salad is a must try!! Tasty bhi healthy bhi 🙂
- 1 can or 1 cup boiled chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (diced or roughly chopped)
- 1 cup cucumbers (diced)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1 cup lettuce (chopped)
- ⅓ cup of kalamata olives
- Onions to taste (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 2-3 tablespoon of green chutney (see my recipe)
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- Salt, pepper and chilli flakes to taste
- Dressing: In a bowl add green chutney, yogurt, olive oil, lime juice, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Whisk well to combine and keep aside.
- Place all the chopped veggies in a bowl and add the dressing. Toss well and enjoy!